Faculty at the Medical School work with their department contacts during the appointments and the promotions process to compile a packet of documents to support their candidacy.
Many of these documents are required for both appointments and promotions. Review each document description page below for an overview of its requirements and tips on compiling and formatting it.
Documents for Packet
- Transmittal Letter
- Form B
- Educator's Portfolio
- Research Portfolio
- Innovation Portfolio
- Letters of Evaluation
- Bibliographic Notes
- Recent and Significant Publications
- Talking Points *promotions only
Exceptions for Promotions
- The CV submitted for a promotion packet must be created using the M-CV application.
- Publications submitted for promotions must have been published since the faculty member's previous promotion or appointment.
- The summary of teaching evaluations used in an Educator's Portfolio must have been submitted since the faculty member's previous promotion or appointment.