Top 5 Errors Authors Make when Writing Scientific Papers - AM Session
BSRB Seminar Rooms, 1st floor
Join us for this workshop as Tom Annesley, PhD discusses ways to avoid the top errors that authors make when developing scientific papers including:
1. The Introduction: Failure to set the scene for the reader
2. The Results: Confusing data from results
3. Figures and Tables: Difficulty reading and grasping the message
4. The Discussion: Making a poor argument for your work
5. Responding to Reviewers: Failure to help reviewers see changes
Breakfast will be provided.
If you are a person with a disability who requires an accommodation to attend this workshop, or have questions about accessibility, please contact Jordan Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-764-2574. Please also let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies. Advance notice is necessary as some accommodations may require more time for the University to arrange so letting us know at least 2 weeks in advance is much appreciated.