The Office of Faculty Affairs oversees the election of the following committees:
- ACAPT (Advisory Committee on Appointments, Promotions, and Tenure)
- APRAPT (Advisory Committee on Research Appointments, Promotions, and Titles)
- CLINACAP (Advisory Committee on Clinical Track Appointments and Promotions)
- Medical School Executive Committee
- CPC (Curriculum Policy Committee)
- Senate Assembly
Current Committee Members, 2020-2021
Elections happen in the Spring, with nominations usually occurring in February and final elections in April.
Committee Election Rules
Committee Calendar Overview
Notes on Meetings: This is a general idea of the frequency of the various OFA committee meetings. Agendas are set at a 1-2 weeks prior to the actual meeting date. Often times not all agenda items can be discussed in allotted meeting time and outstanding items are moved to the next meeting.