We are pleased to provide you with this toolkit to aide in your recruitment efforts. Inside you will find helpful resources to ensure that your efforts will both attract the depth and breadth of talent you are seeking, as well as aide in your selection process.
If you have questions or need any assistance in your recruitment efforts, OHEI is here to help. To ensure that all of the recruitment efforts at Michigan Medicine utilize specific efforts to ensure consideration of a diverse pool of potential recruits, we have developed a checklist of requirements for search committees to follow. Completion of the checklist will be required for all recruitment efforts and the completed checklist must be sent to the Office for Health Equity & Inclusion (OHEI). The checklist can be completed and submitted online.
The Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (ODEI) has renewed our annual subscription to The National Registry of Diverse & Strategic Faculty through Texas Tech University. This is an additional resource you can use to develop a diverse pool of faculty candidates. As a member of a subscribing institution, you have access to the following:
- Unlimited job postings
- Tracking job openings and closures
- Unlimited access to over 1,700 diverse candidates registered in the database
- A new RESOURCES tab with information and links to websites to aid you in your search
- New Candidate Alerts to receive a notification when a new candidate who meets your specifications has uploaded their information on the database
- Personal assistance when you have a question. Just email or call The Registry for assistance
You may access The Registry by visiting the website: www.theregistry.ttu.edu and using the login information below to search candidates or post a job:
Institution Name: University of Michigan - Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Account Type: Institution (Limited Access)
Account UserName: UM-ODEI
Password for Searching Candidates: search
Password for Posting Jobs: post