Creating a Culture at Its Best
Get the tools you need to create a thriving work team where health and well-being contribute to success. Would you like to reinvent your work culture and create greater employee engagement? In this interactive session, you will identify the role you play in creating a work environment where others want to join in.
A positive workplace culture addresses more than physical well-being. A positive workplace culture supports the emotional, mental, social and occupational dimensions of well-being. Through dialog and self-reflection, you will begin to define your desired workplace culture and identify what you need to do next to realize that culture.
Attend the workshop to:
- Increase your team’s engagement - Learn how creating a culture of health and well-being within your work team can result in a happier, healthier, less stressed and more satisfied work team.
- Become the leader you aspire to be - Obtain the needed tools and resources to inspire and motivate your work team to reach shared goals.
- Think holistically - Understand how and why the dimensions of well-being are important to the success of your work team.
- Re-invent your team’s culture - Learn about all five dimensions of workplace culture and the important role you play in creating a work environment where others want to join in.
- Overcome barriers - Understand the structural and personal barriers that individuals and teams face when creating a healthy work environment.
- Discover the multitude of resources available - Learn how to partner with your MHealthy triad.
If you are a person with a disability who requires an accommodation to attend this workshop, or have questions about accessibility, please contact Jordan Wright at email@example.com or 734-764-2574. Please also let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies. Advance notice is necessary as some accommodations may require more time for the University to arrange so letting us know at least 2 weeks in advance is much appreciated.