Performance Management at Michigan Medicine
Performance Management at Michigan Medicine is a workshop recommended for anyone who conducts performance evaluations. This workshop will be most beneficial for those who are relatively new to this process or new to supervising team members.
Goals of the session include:
- Understanding FY19 performance evaluation expectations and timeline
- Share performance evaluation staff insights
- Clarify current performance evaluation ratings
- Gain a common understanding of the process
- Acquire additional resources