Research Track Town Hall
Please join Lisa Prosser, Assistant Dean for Research Faculty and staff from the Office of Faculty Development for an overview of appointment and promotion requirements as well as faculty development programs and resources available to research faculty.
- Are you a Research Investigator interested in learning more about the Research Scientist and Research Professor Tracks?
- Are you an Assistant Research Scientist or Research Associate Professor and would like to learn more about the promotion process and requirements?
- Are you an Associate Research Scientist, Research Scientist, Research Associate Professor, or Research Professor interested in mentoring junior research faculty?
- Are you interested in learning more about faculty development programs?
- Would you like to join a peer mentoring group?
There will also be time for open discussion, questions, and concerns. If you would like to send any questions ahead of time, please send them to Lisa Prosser at email@example.com.
We will be hosting two Town Halls, one on the medical school campus and one on north campus:
- September 4 | 4 p.m. - 5 p.m. | BSRB Seminar Rooms
- October 2 | 9 a.m. - 10 a.m. | NCRC Building 520, Room 1122