The Office of Faculty Affairs is responsible for all faculty personnel actions, including appointments, promotions, dual recruits, compensation and mentoring. It also provides resources for faculty on: the appointment and promotions process, leaves of absence, and other topics relevant to faculty life at the University.
- Appointments & Promotions
- Adjunct Faculty
- Joint & Secondary Appointments
- Emeritus and Visiting Faculty
- Effort Reporting
- Faculty Committees & Elections
- Faculty Evaluation
- Faculty Salary Structures
- Immigration Compliance Unit (ICU)
- Search Committee and Recruitment Toolkit
We're here to help with questions. Contact us.