You have two main options for busing around the Ann Arbor area and the U-M campus:
Ann Arbor Area Transportation Authority buses (AAATA), which are free to ride with your MCard (employee ID) through the MRide program.
Campus "Blue Buses," which are free to ride. These buses serve Central Campus, the Medical Campus, North Campus, and the North Campus Research Complex (NCRC).
Carpools & Vanpools
U-M Parking & Transportation Services also helps support ridesharing.
- Find more details on carpooling and vanpooling on their website
Accessibile Parking & Transportation
- Find more information on U-M's Paratransit services
- Find accessible parking
U-M permits are required for most lots.
- Get information on available permits, costs, and where you can park
- Parking Privileges Request Form
Maps & Directions
- Find campus parking maps and bike rack location maps
- Maps for Michigan Medicine locations (click Medical Campus)