The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team is a stand-alone tool that provides an individual with a rich understanding of how his or her behaviors affect the team. It applies the principles of The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team to unlock actionable ways to optimize an individual’s contribution to a team. The workshop is based on Patrick Lencioni’s 5 Behaviors of a Cohesive Team model which focuses on Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results.
As a participant, you’ll receive:
- A 23-page highly personalized report (you’ll take an online self-assessment prior to the workshop)
- Behavior-specific feedback
- Tips and strategies for improving teamwork effectiveness
- An opportunity to build an action plan
- A chance to connect with and get to know other members of Michigan Medicine
Prior to the workshop you will receive an email from an automated system that has a link to your personal assessment. The assessment should take about 15 minutes to complete; your results will be returned to you in the workshop.