Ask Outrageously! The Secret to Getting What You Really Want
Do you ask for what you want? Or, do you simply take what you’re offered?
There is magic in asking. The strongest friendships, top sales teams, and most successful businesses have one thing in common – courageous people who feel the fear and still ask for what they want. People who achieve the best results are people who know how to ask outrageously. In this presentation, Linda Swindling shares negotiation strategies that help people show up powerfully and ask for what they really want. She’ll show how to spot the other people’s negotiation (DEAL) styles in order to communicate effectively and create outrageously great outcomes. Team members and their leaders will know how to negotiate the best deals at work and in life with confidence and integrity.
This program is highly interactive. Participants will receive a copy of the book Ask Outrageously: The Secret to Getting What You Really Want.
- Turn negotiations into a conversation instead of a confrontation
- Show up powerfully and communicate effectively so that others will listen
- Reach winning results with integrity and confidence
- Create significant connections with key people and attract support for their ideas
- Spot other people’s negotiation (DEAL) styles
- Make confident decisions and embrace strategic risk taking
Linda Swindling, JD, CSP
Negotiation speaker, author, and expert