Running Effective Meetings
“This should have been an email.” “Why am I here?” “I think we went backwards in this meeting.” “That was the most unproductive hour of my week.” “I can’t believe they let him get away with such awful behavior.”
Do any of these statements sound familiar?
This workshop will share best practices to help your meetings become more productive. This session covers when to hold a meeting versus another approach, creating effective agendas, managing de-railing behaviors, facilitation techniques, and much more. We will also share tips for effectively holding hybrid meetings (in-person and virtual at the same time).
This program is highly interactive and includes small group breakout sessions.
- Understand when a meeting is the right approach versus another method
- Attain best practices for developing an agenda
- Gain tools to manage challenging personalities and behaviors during a meeting
- Expand your facilitation techniques to drive participation
- Learn tips for effective hybrid meetings
Lisa Lebowitz, M.B.A.
B.A., Organizational Behavior and Human Resources - University of Michigan
M.B.A., Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University